Our Northern Italian Menus
Savor the Flavors of Italy
Our acclaimed Italian menus celebrate fresh ingredients and the culinary heritage of Northern Italy. From homemade Penne al Pesto to decadent Tiramisu, every item on our menu brings a true taste of Italy to Philadelphia’s Old City.
Enjoy house specialties such as - Vitello and Peperoncini (seared veal medallions with sauteed onions, hot peppers & green olives in a red wine vinegar sauce) or any of our homemade pastas, like our well-known Gnocchi Con Provola Affumicata (homemade potato and ricotta gnocchi with fresh basil and smoked mozzerlla in a light San Marzano tomato sauce). Each dish on our Italian restaurant menus celebrates the culinary heritage of Italy while reflecting the modern culinary techniques of today.
Our Italian restaurant in Philadelphia also offers a complete tasting menu. Indulge in a three-course meal featuring our most celebrated dishes, with optional wine pairings selected by our sommelier from our vast cellars. It’s the ultimate way to experience the beautiful cuisine of Italy.
- Lunch & Dinner Menu - Homemade pastas, gluten free items and more
- Banquet Package - for Private Events, Lunch Meetings, Cocktail Reception or Rehearsal Dinners!
- Signature Cocktails & Draught / Bottled Beers - Uniquely crafted cocktails & 6 Rotating Craft Beers
- Cheese & Dessert Menu - Flight of 4 Italian Cheeses & Poached Pear to Sorbet
- After Dinner Drinks - Amaro, Aperitivo & Digestivo
- Interactive 20th Anniversary Cookbook - Browse the cookbook for recipes for your next dinner party