A Boutique Market Street, Philadelphia Hotel
Directions to Penn’s View Hotel & Parking Info
Penn's View Hotel is located at the intersection of Front & Market Streets, offering the most convenient location of hotels near Center City, Philadelphia, within easy access of legendary attractions such as Independence Hall and Liberty Bell as well numerous restaurants, shops and bars. Suitable for business and leisure travel, our Market Street Philadelphia hotel is pleased to provide romantic accommodations with personalized service and extraordinary amenities.
Penn's View Hotel
Front & Market Streets (14 N. Front Street)
Philadelphia PA, 19106
Philadelphia Hotel Map
- The parking lot adjacent to the hotel is owned and operated by Patriot Parking. The current cost is $28.00* per day. Additional rates may apply if your car is parked longer after check out. Patriot Parking accepts credit cards. Patriot Parking happens to be the closest and most convenient parking lot.
- The parking does not hold spaces for hotel guests. It is first/first served basis. And they may sometimes need to keep your keys.
- If the lot next to the hotel is full - there are many parking lots and garages near by (3 within 1 block).
- Penn's View Hotel does not own or operate the parking lot. If you wish to use another lot, there are various parking lots in Old City very close to the hotel.
- There is metered street parking, but it is enforced daily and the cost of a ticket is more than the parking lots.
- There is a Loading Zone for all hotel guests in front of the building. Guests are welcome to check in, drop off luggage, and park their cars after the check in process.
- The PPA - Philadelphia Parking Authority - is very aggressive and will time you car. You have a maximum time of 20 minutes in the Loading Zone.
The hotel is NOT responsible for any parking tickets you get in the loading zone. Please note the PPA is like this throughout the city, not just in Old City.
*Rates are subject to change.
Traveling I-95 North (from Delaware, Walt Whitman Bridge, or Philadelphia Int'l Airport)
Follow I-95 North (past the airport and sports stadiums) until you see signs for exit #20 (Washington Ave/Columbus Blvd.). Take exit #20. At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Columbus Blvd (formerly Delaware Avenue). Remain in the left lane until you reach Dock Street. Make a left onto Dock Street, and then take the first right onto Front Street. Stay on Front Street until just past Market Street. The hotel is on the left on Front Street.
Traveling 76 East (from Valley Forge)
Follow 76 East and all Central Philadelphia signs. Bear left when approaching the city and take the Central Philadelphia ramp (676 East). Follow until you see signs for 8th Street Exit. Take 8th Street to Market Street and make a left. Travel eight blocks east on Market Street to Front Street. Turn left onto Front Street. The hotel is the first property on your left on Front Street.
From New Jersey Turnpike/Ben Franklin Bridge
Take Exit 4 off the New Jersey Turnpike. Follow 73 North to 38 West. Then take 38 West to 30 West. Follow all Camden/Philadelphia signs to the Ben Franklin Bridge. Go over the bridge and take the 6th Street south/ Independence Hall exit. Follow 6th Street south 2 1/2 blocks to Market Street. Turn left onto Market Street. Travel six blocks east on Market Street to Front Street. Turn left onto Front Street. The hotel is the first property on your left on Front Street.
Traveling I-95 South (from Points North)
Take the Independence Hall/ Callowhill Street exit. At the bottom of the ramp, stay to your left and proceed through the light, merging onto 2nd Street. Take 2nd Street to Market Street, and make a left. Travel one block east on Market Street to Front Street. Turn left on Front Street. The Hotel is the first property on your left on Front Street.